Miami Voices Creative, together
Wed Aug 12, 1:00 p.m.
Tune in at 1 PM on Wednesday, August 12th for our seventh Miami Voices episode: Creative, together, a 20-minute rapid-fire, virtual discussion about how is art helping us challenge our thinking in a time of crisis?
Joining in this discussion:
• Cathy Leff; Director of Bakehouse Art Complex
• Troy Simmons, Artist, Troy Simmons Studio
• David Anasagasti, Ahol Sniffs Glue (aka Alouishous San Gomma), Artist
• Meg Daly; Founder of Friends of The Underline
About the Miami Voices series:
• From a global pandemic to racial equity, the past months have tested the resiliency of communities throughout the world, while forcing us to look at critical issues. These issues are wide-ranging from public health, to affordability, equity, and mobility. How will we respond to these issues? Will we change our behaviors long term? And is there the possibility of a silver lining? Each week we will discuss a different topic with community leaders and subject experts talking about Miami and change. Miami Voices is a free, pre-recorded program produced by Friends of The Underline and aired on Facebook Live.
Miami Voices is brought to you by:
• The team at Friends of The Underline in partnership with The Miami Foundation. Our goal is to help build a stronger community with people-focused, authentic, and organic conversations that empower, engage and connect.
RSVP to this Facebook event, to know when we are LIVE on our page at: