Nov 6, 2021
11:00 am | 1:00 pm
✅ The Underline invites you to Yappy Hour on Saturday, November 6th from 11AM – 1PM for this month’s edition of PAWS: Promoting Animal Welfare Saturdays come out to the Brickell Backyard Sound Stage Plaza sponsored by Florida Power & Light.
• 🐕 🐈 Adorable dogs & cats available for adoption
• 🌴 Delicious 🍭popsicles for dogs + humans from @latropicalpaletas
• 🐶 Gourmet dog treats 🦴 from @doggiebakerymiami
• 👕 Fun wearables from @TheKnottyDawg
• 🦴 Goodies and scarfs from @HarleyBeeBoutique
• 📸 Awesome photos from @MaxNormanPetPhotography
• 🎧 Fun beats from @dj_lexiterrz
Miami-Dade County Animal Services’ HOPE Express mobile pet adoption will be on-site from with plenty of pets to choose from. Bring your furry friend, or meet a new one to adopt.
Come out for a howling good time! Indulge in sweet fall treats, try new local food and beverage vendors, play games, bring the kids for a fall-themed storytime for children, and enter our pet costume contest 🐶🐱.
🎟 This event is FREE to the public, but registration is required. So RSVP using the button below NOW!
• 🚆Take the Metrorail to Brickell Metrorail Station, exit north, and walk to Sound Stage, located right before the crossing to 8th street.
• 🚴♂️ Walk or bike (bike racks on The Underline as SW 1st Avenue and SW 1st Street) to Sound Stage, located right before the crossing to 8th street.
• 🚗 If you drive, please use nearby public parking lots at Brickell City Centre and Publix Mary Brickell Village.
👩🦽Accessibility: The Underline is fully wheelchair accessible.
✳️ About PAWS: PAWS(Promoting Animal Welfare Saturdays) is a programming series for pet lovers in partnership with Miami-Dade County Animal Services Department, Friends of Miami Animals Foundation (FoMA), and Friends of The Underline (FUL). Events will take place every 1st Saturday of the month.
😷 We will adhere to CDC Covid-19 guidelines, for more information see here.
💡 See our park rules here: The Underline’s Park Rules
#UnderlinePets #BrickellBackyard #TheUnderline
Event has ended
May 31, 2022 | 11:00 am