View progress on Phase 2 opening in 2023
Oct 14, 2020
Tune in at 1 PM on Wednesday, October 14th for Miami Voices episode: Living and Working, together, a 20-minute rapid-fire, virtual discussion about trail oriented development.
Joining in this discussion:
• Carly Grimm; Land Use and Zoning Attorney, Bilzin Sumberg
• Brent Reynolds; CEO and Managing Partner, NR International; and Friends of The Underline Board Member
• Iris V. Escarra; Land Use and Zoning Development Attorney, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
• Meg Daly; Founder of Friends of The Underline
About the Miami Voices series:
• From a global pandemic to racial equity, these past months have tested the resiliency of communities throughout the world, while forcing us to look at critical issues. These issues are wide-ranging from public health, to affordability, equity, and mobility. How will we respond to these issues? Will we change our behaviors long term? And is there the possibility of a silver lining? Each week we will discuss a different topic with community leaders and subject experts talking about Miami and change. Miami Voices is a free, pre-recorded program produced by Friends of The Underline and aired on Facebook Live.
Miami Voices is brought to you by:
• The team at Friends of The Underline in partnership with The Miami Foundation. Our goal is to help build a stronger community with people-focused, authentic, and organic conversations that empower, engage, and connect.
RSVP to this Facebook event to get notified, at 1PM you can see us LIVE here:
Event has ended