The Underline Careers
Join the vibrant, engaged teams of Friends of The Underline and The Underline Conservancy. Every day we work to build a platform for engagement and community through programming, public green spaces and alternative transportation.
Friends of The Underline is seeking a high-energy and dependable Marketing Intern who can support the marketing department in all social media and branding efforts to promote visionary projects that transform and connect communities. This is a three-month-long paid internship for up to 20 hours a week.
This role is built for a strong communicator who seeks a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that gives opportunities to learn and grow every day.Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and scheduling content for posting on all designated social media outlets including creative, monitoring online competitor presences/perceptions, reporting trending topics and other relevant online data
- Maintaining posting schedules, and researching relevant industry news for the social media editorial calendar
- Event planning and execution assistance
- Photography and Video editing for social Media content
- creative writing for social media captions and blog posts
Internship is hybrid, working remotely is an option, though will involve some office work and Saturdays on site as needed.
Email Jamal Wilson, Marketing Manager with your resume and cover letter email@example.com